Create an Assignment in Schoolytics
Teachers can now create assignments in Schoolytics and assign them directly to Google Classroom! When you create an assignment in Schoolytics, you can add Tags and Learning Standards. This article shows how to create assignments in Schoolytics.
Steps to Create an Assignment in Schoolytics
1. Go to your Schoolytics Workspace.
2. Click Create Assignment
3. Add your assignment information.
4. Click Add to Classroom to post the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Choose to assign now, create a draft, or schedule in the future.
5. Your assignment is now published in Google Classroom!
How can I track student work in Schoolytics?
Schoolytics gives teachers quick and easy ways to track student assignments in Google Classroom, either by assignment, student, tag, or learning standard.
- Search and organize work by assignment tag
- Organize and analyze work by learning standard
- Create and analyze work by student group