Getting Started with your Schoolytics Teacher Account
This video walks you through the steps for getting started with a free Schoolytics Teacher Account.
First, create your account.
- Go to www.schoolytics.com/c/login
- Log in with your Google Classroom credentials
- Review the permissions and click Allow
Then, select the Classes from Google Classroom to sync in Schoolytics
- Go to the Classes page from the three lines menu
- Click the Manage Classrooms button
- Select Classes to sync with Schoolytics and press Connect
How many Classes can I select?
Schoolwide teacher accounts can sync an unlimited number of Classes.
Can I sync my archived Classes?
Yes, you can sync any active or archived Class where you are a teacher or co-teacher.
Additional Support for Getting Started