Progress Reports keep students and families on the same page.
At Schoolytics, we're on a mission to build tools for teachers that keep up with the pace of instruction. This year, we know teachers are busier than ever helping students reach mastery. That's why we have focused a lot of our effort lately on improving our progress reports (with more to come later this year!).
Our free student Progress Reports provide teachers with an easy way to communicate detailed assignment-by-assignment progress to students and families.
What's New in Progress Reports 2.0
The first version of our Progress Reports included student summary visualizations and detailed assignment history. Now, we're excited to offer even more in our free Progress Reports!
- Student school and grade fields (automatically filled in with paid accounts)
- Written summary of performance
- Table with data by class
- Graph of submission trends over time
- Top Assignments table
- Missing Assignments table
- Hyperlinks to Google Classroom for all assignments
Progress Reports 2.0 are now available for all accounts: free teacher, Teacher Pro, and School and District plans.
Creating and sharing student Progress Reports from your Schoolytics account is simple!
- Then, select a student profile.
- Next, select Progress Report and then create Google Doc (or Export as PDF).
- Finally, select view report. Ta-da! Your report is ready to share!
Tips for Using Progress Reports
For more suggestions about how to use Progress Reports effectively to meet your goals, check out this recent conversation with Alice Keeler. In this recorded webinar, Alice chats about, of course, Google Classroom and how to help students stay engaged and on track with customizable Progress Reports from Schoolytics. Join Alice Keeler as she walks you through how to:
- Customize student progress reports
- Create missing assignments reports
- Reuse assignments across Google Classroom
- Customize reports based on assignment tags
- Identify trends to guide student success
Questions about Progress Reports or how to get started?