Student Progress Reports
Teachers can create student Progress Reports based on Google Classroom activity across all classes connected in Schoolytics and over any date range. These reports help keep students, guardians, and co-teachers up to date on student progress across all assignments. This article shows how to create individual and bulk student progress reports with your Teacher Account.
Generating Bulk Student Progress Reports
Creating and sharing student Progress Reports for up to 45 students at a time with Schoolytics Teacher Pro or a Schoolwide Account.
- First, go to the Students table.
- Then, click Create Bulk Progress Report.
- Schoolytics will send you a notification email when your reports are ready.
- Finally, view individual student Progress Reports from your Schoolytics Drive folder.
- Share the document with the student, guardian, and other teachers who support the student.
Generating Individual Student Progress Reports
Creating and sharing student Progress Reports from your Schoolytics account is simple!
- First, from the home page, select Create Progress Reports.
- Then, select a student profile.
- Next, click Progress Report and choose the format (Google Doc or PDF).
- Finally, click to view the report and share student progress!
We're here to help!
Want to learn more?
Join a LIVE teacher workshop
Talk to our team about bringing Schoolytics to your school