Schoolytics brings together teachers, students, and families to track student progress.
Schoolytics is a platform to help educators and parents track students’ academic progress. The Schoolytics Family Portal provides parents and guardians with real-time access to your child’s Google Classroom assignments and grades online. Your child’s teacher uses Schoolytics to track student work and communicate with you and your child’s instructional team. You can log in to the Schoolytics Family Portal from any browser to monitor your child’s progress.
Here are some ways that Schoolytics helps parents:
- Discover whether (and how often) your child is completing assignments
- Find out if your child is turning in work on time
- Get a list of upcoming assignments in every class
- Get a list of missing assignments in every class
- Hide classes that you want to ignore from your views (e.g., the Google Classroom for the Science Fair that your child is not participating in)
- See your child’s grade average on Google Classroom assignments
- Access this information in one place for all of your children in the school/district