Want to save time and track progress in Google Classroom?
- Set up your account
- Alert students about missing work
- Visualize student progress
- Create and re-use assignments
- Share student progress with parents
We'll show you how to...
- Support teachers in applying Google Classroom best practices
- Evaluate learning apps usage and efficacy across your organization
- Identify students who may need additional support and connect them to the right intervention
- Monitor student groups and track intervention efficacy over time
- Connect attendance and assessment data with student engagement and classwork data
Workshop sessions are held virtually through Google Meet. Web conferencing details will be provided upon confirmation.
Interested in a customized workshop for your school? Contact us at email@example.com to request a schoolwide workshop.