What can I do with the Missing Assignment Report?
Within the Missing Assignment Report, teachers can:
- Drill down to see all the assignments missing for a student
- Send a pre-filled email to the student with the student's missing assignments listed
- Copy co-teachers, administrators, case managers, or parents on the email
- Export the Missing Assignment Report as a Google Doc, Google Sheet, CSV file, or PDF
How does the Missing Assignment Report work?
The Missing Assignment Report shows all of the students who have 1 or more missing assignments within a date range.
What counts as a missing assignment?
An assignment is considered missing for a student in Schoolytics when:
- The due date has past AND
- The assignment has not been submitted by the student OR the assignment was returned without a grade to the student
In Schoolytics, missing assignments are based on due dates in Google Classroom. If an assignment does not have a due date, it will not be included in the Missing Assignments report.
How does the Missing Assignment Report help teachers?
We built the Missing Assignment Report to save time and keep communication clear between the classroom and home. The Missing Assignment Report is helpful for teachers because it shows all of the students who are missing assignments, across all classes. This report was one of our top-requested features from our users last year!
How can I find the Missing Assignment Report?
First, log in to your Schoolytics Account.
Then, click on the Missing Assignments Report on the left rail.