If you’re having trouble being added to a class, contact your admin. If you’re not in the same domain, they might need to update your domain's class membership settings.
Tip: You can quickly accept or decline the invitation to co-teach by clicking the link in the email notification.
To respond from Classroom:
- On the class card, click Accept or Decline.
Note: If you're a student in the class, clicking Decline doesn't remove you from the class.
In the class Google Drive folder, the primary teacher can access all the files you created in the class. If you want to share other files, such as notes or an attendance sheet, you can add them to the class Drive folder. Students can’t view the files or folders unless you share them.To share files:
- On the class card, click Open folder .
- In the top-left corner, click Newselect an option:
- To add a folder to the class Drive for your files, select Folder.
- To upload an existing file or folder, select File upload or Folder upload.
If you leave a class you co-teach, you can't open it again unless you're re-invited or enrolled as a student in the class. If you own the class Drive folder, you need to make another teacher in the class the folder’s owner before you leave the class. For details, see Make someone else the owner of your file.
- Choose an option:
- On the class you want to leave, click More Leave class.
- Click the classPeoplenext to your name, click More Leave class.
- Click Leave class to confirm.