Google Classroom Tip: Arrange Course Work Topics Over Time
In Google Classroom, teachers can rearrange course topics to organize assignments and materials over time.
How to create a topic in Google Classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Click the class > Classwork.
- Click Create > Topic
- Type the topic name and click Add
Analyzing student work by Google Classroom Topic
Schoolytics makes it easy to monitor student progress by Topic. In any Teacher or Administrator account, you can see:
- A summary view of Topic performance across all students and
- A drill-down view of detailed Topic data for each student in your class.
To learn more about how to use data from your Google Classroom topics to make instructional decisions, check out this Help Center article.